Hella Marine 2NM NaviLED PRO Navigation Lights are proven worldwide on commercial, military and recreational vessels. This series of Port, Starboard and Stern lamps consume less than 3.2 watts combined. Hella marine LED technology has no filaments to break making NaviLEDPRO lamps extremely shock and vibration proof for proven reliability and safety in demanding conditions. Advanced electronics ensure reliable illumination and lamp protection even under severe voltage fluctuations and low battery voltages. Each NaviLEDPRO lamp is a completely sealed unit. High impact housings ensure durability from waves and impact.
Hella Lighting, Marine
HELLA 2NM NAVILED PRO NAVIGATION STERN LIGHT
- Material Description: High impact resistant acrylic lens
- Minimum Visible Distance: 2 Nautical Miles (Yachts and Powerboats)
- Cable: Pre-wired with 2.5m of twin core marine cable
- Operating Voltage: Multivolt 9-33V
- DC Voltage Protection: Spike protected to +500 volts.
- Reverse polarity protected to -700 volts
- Power Consumption: Port, Starboard and Stern – Less than 3.2W combined.
- Degree of Protection: IP 67 – Completely Sealed
- Weight: 250g (including cable)
- Approvals: IMO Col Reg 72, RINA, USCG, ABYC A-16, Maritime NZ
- EMC compliant – designed to suppress interference with other electronic equipment
- 5 Year hella warranty